Hi, we're ClearVUE
ClearVUE is an environmental and energy consultancy and technology provider. We work with companies across all sectors to define and execute their carbon reduction and energy efficiency strategies within their wider ESG initiatives. Through comprehensive energy and carbon assessments and strategy building and implementation services – underpinned by industry-leading energy and carbon management technology – we are creating revolutionary solutions for businesses to eradicate their impact on the climate one step at a time.
What is the job about?
Our vision is to drive a transformational change in global energy behaviour, helping companies decarbonise towards a greener, cleaner business landscape.
In line with our future aspirations centred around our people, our products, and our growth, we are looking to appoint a project manager to lead these initiatives.
What exactly will you do?
- Collaborate with senior stakeholders, IT teams and partners to define scope and delivery options for solutions to achieve the business’ overall objectives.
- Provide leadership and facilitation to global, cross-functional, and virtual teams to roll out solutions across the organisation.
- Advising at a strategic level at the project inception stage, including providing advice on the different approaches that can be adopted in order to successfully achieve the client’s overall objectives.
- Establish along with project sponsors, the overall success criteria for the project, including time, cost, technical and performance parameters.
- Establish effective project governance, processes, plans and systems to be utilised throughout project as well as progress reporting.
- Day to day management of the project, through the end-to-end project life cycle (concept to close)
- Proactively, identify and manage project risks including implementing risk mitigations.
- Monitor and apply performance management techniques, including the use of KPI’s to improve project performance.
What we’re looking for
- Energy industry experience in retail/metering/brokerage
- Project delivery and change management within a large organisation.
- Experience in delivering projects that require large system data migration.
- Experience of full project lifecycle from concept, scoping and requirements definition through to successful delivery and closure
- AGILE/PRINCE2or equivalent qualified
- Comprehensive computer literacy including proficient use of MS Office tools.
- Knowledge and experience of working with CRM systems.
- Experience of information/data analysis
Competency and Skills.
- Can demonstrate good commercial judgement skills.
- Takes ownership and accountability for own actions.
- Excellent prioritisation, organisational and planning skills
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills, with the ability to build lasting relationships.
- Superb communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Resilient and can deliver through ambiguity and provide direction and influence where required.
- Ability to work alone with minimal supervision but is also a good team player.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, prioritising and managing multiple initiatives at once to meet deadlines.
What’s in it for you?
- Industry-leading compensation package: Negotiable base salary of £45,000
- Learn from industry-leading experts: We have cultivated some of best talent in the industry, allowing you to supercharge your career progression and learn from the best minds out there
- Career growth: We enjoy promoting from within!
- Rapidly growing user base: Work directly with some of the UK’s largest, fastest growing, and most innovative companies.
- Unrivalled perks (including but not limited to):
- 23 days annual leave + public holidays
- December off (incentivised)